Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Stats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grailon
Commander

Monster Stats Empty
PostSubject: Monster Stats   Monster Stats Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:57 am

Attack Damage and Armor ratings may vary from player to player depending on your technologies however health will remain the same

Type:

Name: Armor: Health: Attack: Damage: Range: Speed: Ratio

Foot Mobiles

Goblin: 20 Medium: 20hp: Normal: 27: 15m: 30mph

Prawn: 31 Heavy: 30hp: Normal: 35: 15m: 30mph Bowmen do 11 dmg without any upgrades i think, soooo.... it will take 3 bowmen to take out 1 prawn in 1 round. i think it takes prawn 3 rounds to get to you so i get for ever 2 prawn you can have 3 bowmen and youll take them out within 2 rounds and not take any casualties still.

Orc: 54 Medium: 40: Peircing: 49: 15m: 30mph

Vampire: 27 Light: 40: Normal: 54: 15m: 30mph

Ranged Units

Fire Beast: 6 Light: 20: Brunt: 19: 60m: 30mph

Gorgon: 9 Light: 20: Peircing: 34: 90m: 30mph

Lizard: 11 Heavy: 30: Peircing: 43: 120m: 30mph

Butcher: 37 Medium: 80: Peircing: 116: 60m: 30mph

Demon: 50 Heavy: 120: Normal: 162: 90m: 30mph

Fallen: 60 Heavy: 60: Brunt: 192: 120m: 30mph

Fast Units

Witch: 10 Light: 30: Normal: 40: 15m: 60mph

Gargoyle: 13 Medium: 50: Brunt: 40: 15m: 90mph

Black Widow: 18 Heavy: 60: Brunt: 48: 15m: 120mph

Boss Units(Fortified)

Cyclops: Fortified: ???: Brunt: ???: 15m: 60mph

Troll: Fortified: ???: Normal: ???: 15m: 120mph

Reaper: 174 Fortified: 120: Peircing: 300: 15m: 150mph

If you have any stats on their health or ratios and want to help our alliance better understand these monsters please post the unit you attacked the monster with, and the lvl of attack upgrade you have for that unit. If you have stats on how much damage these monsters do please post the unit that was attacked and any health boosts and/or armor upgrades you have for these units.

To find out health of a monster the battle must have atleast lasted 2 rounds. Your first step is to take the total damage you did in the first round and divide this by the number of monsters that were killed by you. Again it must have atleast went two rounds!

To find out the damage they do is basically reverse. You count the damage they did to you and divide by how many of your troops died that round.

To find the ratio you must find the health off the monster and then figure out how many of your units you will need to kill off that unit.

Last edited by Grailon on Tue May 25, 2010 12:07 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sparta.forum-nation.com
Horse

Monster Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Stats   Monster Stats Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:51 pm

With my piercing attack at level9 i have always attacked on a two to one ratio on prawns n never lost a single on or went over 2 rounds
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

Monster Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Stats   Monster Stats Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Horse wrote:
With my piercing attack at level9 i have always attacked on a two to one ratio on prawns n never lost a single on or went over 2 rounds
The ratio is with lvl 0 peircing attack
Back to top Go down
Dating

Monster Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Stats   Monster Stats Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:38 am

Any chance of adding which you've found best against each monster and ratios, ie prawn-bowmen 1:3, goblin-axemen 1:4.
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

Monster Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Stats   Monster Stats Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:51 am

Dating wrote:
Any chance of adding which you've found best against each monster and ratios, ie prawn-bowmen 1:3, goblin-axemen 1:4.
If you cannot find that out by looking at the monster stats and what attacks do more damage to what armor than i dont know what to tell you.

1) Pick the monster you want to attack.
2) Look at its armor and figure if it would be better to attack with bowmen or axemen
3)Look at its health
4)Determine how many bowmen or axemen you need to take out 1 monster in 1 round
5)I think you can go 2 rounds just by throwing in 1 militia every battle but im not sure you will have to ask david
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Stats   Monster Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Stats
Page 1 of 1