Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Effeftive Monster Combinations

Go down 
+2
Grailon
jaiden22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jaiden22

Effeftive Monster Combinations Empty
PostSubject: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:27 pm

So far I have only gone with what our commander has suggested bowman vs. prawns.....I have also been able to get rid of black widows as well just remember if your piercing attack is not high stick with 4:1 ratio. I will keep experimenting hopefully with different troops so we can all know the best troops for each monster......suggestions or specifications you would like I will try out for us or give an analysis of possibility of a win.
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:17 am

i dont know the ratios but bowmen can take out any of these : prawns, orcs, goblins. easily because they are slow foot units.

I know its slim pickings now that we have soo many people at our base lol, but play pocket is either going to work on quests or pvp next soooo we wont have to fight our own alliance for monsters lol
Back to top Go down
https://sparta.forum-nation.com
AHillzPTP

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:09 am

I've been attacking vampires as well as prawns lately and they seem to be a lot like prawns but I don't know the ratio. Best I can tell its between 3-4 bowman per 1 vampire depending on your level of piercing attack research. They catch up to my bowman generally after the third round and they don't have a hard time killing bowman so be careful.
Back to top Go down
cortona

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:00 am

Good info I will have to give it a try
Back to top Go down
jaiden22

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:31 pm

I have nearly 2000 bowmen with piercing level at I believe 7 and level 3 or 4 for their health and am destroying orcs at ratio of 2:1 just make sure you dont get into like 5 rounds
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:34 pm

the 3:1 ratio i use with bowmen vs prawns are so you will destroy them in first round, i dont like taking chances lol
Back to top Go down
DrSadistic

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:07 am

I will begin working on a ratio chart for monsters vs men soon and post my findings.
Back to top Go down
David02

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:37 am

You can use about 1.5 balista to 1 reaper. Capture about 6k reapers. Then you can take out up to 1million lizards with the 6k reapers. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:56 am

David02 wrote:
You can use about 1.5 balista to 1 reaper. Capture about 6k reapers. Then you can take out up to 1million lizards with the 6k reapers. Enjoy!
Did you have to add round extending units in there? Militia, hussar, rams?
Back to top Go down
David02

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Read it on the forun. Haven't tried it yet. Will have to let you know
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:02 pm

do you have reaper stats to post on our monster stat chart? that would be helpful
Back to top Go down
David02

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:04 pm

I did yesterday. But all of those reapers came to an "untimely" end. Will post as soon as I get them on the appropriate topic page
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:06 pm

alright thanks man, sorry about your losses lol
Back to top Go down
David02

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:09 pm

heybro. You lost 200k gowmen in that raid too!
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:11 pm

David02 wrote:
heybro. You lost 200k gowmen in that raid too!
Ah im used to it, by now id have over 2million if i never lost any
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effeftive Monster Combinations   Effeftive Monster Combinations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Effeftive Monster Combinations
Page 1 of 1