Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to manage My army vs My upkeep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grailon
Commander

How to manage My army vs My upkeep Empty
PostSubject: How to manage My army vs My upkeep   How to manage My army vs My upkeep Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:59 pm

I prefer bowmen because if you use my 3 to 1 prawn ratio mentioned in my strategy how i got 60k rep in 10 days
you will not have any losses. What i mean by that is you wont lose any of your men.

Your bowmen should be able to take all prawn units before they even reach you.

Having no losses is a huge advantage as it allows you to carry home more food and gold
from the monsters you killed.

Bringing home more food and gold is critical so you can keep building more bowmen units and
attack higher numbered grroups of prawns.

basically the more bowmen = the more prawn you can kill = the more rep you get and the more food and gold you carry = more bowmen and repeat.

also the more bowmen = more food brought home = no need to worry about food upkeep !

Currently i have 16000 bowmen leaving me with negative 31,000 food per hour but since i bring home about 70,000 of each food and gold i
have no need to worry about running out of resources!

Edit: if im bringing home 70,000 every hour and only losing thirty technically im gaining 39,000 every hour since you can raid atleast once per hour without ever getting 0 health

Last edited by Grailon01 on Wed May 12, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more detail in violet)
Back to top Go down
https://sparta.forum-nation.com
Mafinky

How to manage My army vs My upkeep Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to manage My army vs My upkeep   How to manage My army vs My upkeep Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:16 am

Ah very helpful thanks
Back to top Go down

How to manage My army vs My upkeep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sparta :: Strategy-
Jump to: