Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTalk usernames

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrSadistic

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:01 am

Just and idea... I think captains or higher should post their gtalks usernames here so that communication and coordination would be much faster and easier. Mine is:

Drsadistic@gmail.com[center]
Back to top Go down
David02

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:49 am

what is gtalks?
Back to top Go down
DrSadistic

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:50 am

Google Talk...
Back to top Go down
David02

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:56 am

Oh. How do we use that? I'm not fimiliar with it.

What is the purpose of us using that?
Back to top Go down
DrSadistic

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:58 am

Its an instant messenger that has group chat ability.
Back to top Go down
David02

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:04 am

Ok. Is that similar to a live chat room? Or like a wall post?
Back to top Go down
DrSadistic

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:05 am

Live chat.
Back to top Go down
David02

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:14 am

OK. Well I am unable to get into live chat boards when I am at work. And once I get home I'm kinda done for the day because I am spending time with my wife.

I will do my best to be a part of it, but in game chat is going to be the best way to get a hold of me
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:23 pm

I was gonna keep pushing this issue but it seems like we can all just use the chatbox located on the main page of this forum. You can even enter the chatbox on your cell phone by just clicking jjoin the chat . it will pop up a new window with the chatbox. I know gtalk does seem like it would work better but the fact is everytime you want in on a group chat you have to be invited and invited 30 people over and over is kinda time consuming
Back to top Go down
https://sparta.forum-nation.com
DrSadistic

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Well, anyone is welcome to hit me up on gtalk anytime.
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:35 pm

DrSadistic wrote:
Well, anyone is welcome to hit me up on gtalk anytime.
yea me too cause alot of the times im on the computer and i dont know if anyone needs my help in the game so i will make a post with voluntary gtalk users
Back to top Go down
https://sparta.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

GTalk usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTalk usernames   GTalk usernames Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTalk usernames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sparta :: Suggestions-
Jump to: