Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

County/Fortress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunoh

County/Fortress Empty
PostSubject: County/Fortress   County/Fortress Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:26 am

I conquered a County last week and got us 1 fortress, I see that someone did it again recently.. Who?

Also, I noticed that a county takes up a town space but you dont need to have a town spot open to get one. I made the mistake of conquering a county before I maxed out in cities. I am going to make duke before I conquer another one. I combined Nastyal's army and my own. This weekend, we are going to combine are much larger armies to conquer a second one. We'll keep you updated on how it goes.

Wall defenses are not a Joke, stack up on battering rams, balistas and catapults. Also reepers and such. I did it with only 5k reapers and such, but I had to revive myself because the wall defenses killed me after I killed all the monsters... over 200k butchers.
Back to top Go down
David02

County/Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: County/Fortress   County/Fortress Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:41 am

I was the one who conquered the second county. I will be taking a metropolis sometime in the next 3-4 days. I already took a stab at it and it didn't go too well, mainly because I did it right after i took the county and didn't revive my troops after the county. I revived them after the metropolis attack.

The metropolis is going to be 10x more difficult to conquer than the county. It's not an easy upgrade. Combining armies for this is a good strategy
Back to top Go down

County/Fortress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sparta :: Strategy-
Jump to: