Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i'd love to contribute but...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrSadistic

i'd love to contribute but... Empty
PostSubject: i'd love to contribute but...   i'd love to contribute but... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Most players like myself, who is very new to the game, dontg have an abundance of resources. I can contribute gold and food, but I don't have enough spare troops to carry it. I'm working very hard on building rep, but as I'm sure you know, its very time comsuming. Hopefullyh in the near future I will be able to contribute more.
Back to top Go down
David02

i'd love to contribute but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'd love to contribute but...   i'd love to contribute but... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:33 am

Don't sweat it. We understand that it takes time to build a large army. We all started with the same 1 castle, 1 gold mine & 1 food mine. And we haven't forgotten it.

The resource sharing is intended for the higher level players who have at least 1000 gems to immediately revive any lost units. We are using this strategy to capture large ammounts of monsters, using the same 50 health we would have been using anyway. With the army sharing we are able to attack monster groups 2-3 times larger than we would have been able to attack on our own which in turn allows our individual armies to grow significantly faster.

As Grailon said in a previous post, not just anyone is eligible for this. Since there is a lot at risk with people potentially losing millions of units at once, we have to be careful with who we allow to be a part of unit sharing. I'm sure everyone understands.
Back to top Go down

i'd love to contribute but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sparta :: Army Sharing-
Jump to: