Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fast Build Vs. Fast Recruit....very helpfull

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenOne

Fast Build Vs. Fast Recruit....very helpfull Empty
PostSubject: Fast Build Vs. Fast Recruit....very helpfull   Fast Build Vs. Fast Recruit....very helpfull Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:04 am

One thing that i have found very helpful is using your mana for your fast recruit. the benifits of doing this is much greater than using it on you fast build.

Say you want to build 8000 troops(bowman) and it says it will take 180+ hours. That seams like a long time to wait but everytime you use your mana on fast recruit it knocks that time down by 30%... which ultimately means you can have those troops today if you want them bad enough.

where if you use it on fast build it only knocks off one hour everytime you use your mana on it.

To sum this up....DONT waist mana on Fast Build!! its up to you
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Fast Build Vs. Fast Recruit....very helpfull   Fast Build Vs. Fast Recruit....very helpfull Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Thanks for the post this will be helpful to other members.

I never use my mana on fast build its a complete waste.
Back to top Go down
https://sparta.forum-nation.com
DrSadistic

PostSubject: Re: Fast Build Vs. Fast Recruit....very helpfull   Fast Build Vs. Fast Recruit....very helpfull Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Grailon wrote:
Thanks for the post this will be helpful to other members.

I never use my mana on fast build its a complete waste.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast Build Vs. Fast Recruit....very helpfull   Fast Build Vs. Fast Recruit....very helpfull Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast Build Vs. Fast Recruit....very helpfull
Page 1 of 1