Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secondary Headquaters.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grailon
Commander

Secondary Headquaters. Empty
PostSubject: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:10 am

at 1597,1404 (Khaos), Player: General David02. David is willing to have members that have not made the move to the main hq move towards him so he can help you when you are in need of resources or future help when pvp comes into play. Please dont just move there and expect him to know your there, personal message him via in-game mail and notify him that you will be heading in his direction.

Thank you david for taking such intrest in our alliance.

If any other generals feel they would like to start a secondary hq please pm me in game.
Back to top Go down
https://sparta.forum-nation.com
Horse01

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Maybe each general that runs an HQ should possibly promote 2 members to captains that move to there location
Back to top Go down
cortona

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:45 pm

If you want me to help David with the new HQ I will be happy to move to help out
Back to top Go down
Horse01

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:38 pm

New secondary HQ general Horse... cords1420-1433 city name LACEDAEMON fell free to locate near me will help with everything i can... keep strong sparta and we will grow to amazing power
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:19 am

cortona wrote:
If you want me to help David with the new HQ I will be happy to move to help out
cortana that wouldnt be a bad ideal, not sure if anyone has moved over towards him yet though youll have to ask him
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:20 am

Horse01 wrote:
Maybe each general that runs an HQ should possibly promote 2 members to captains that move to there location
Well if your gonna promote someone make sure they are worthy of having the title lol, i still think 100k rep is pretty good standard, but yeah having a couple captains wouldnt be a bad ideal to help run secondary hq
Back to top Go down
cortona

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Sorry was on vacation I will make the move to the secondary hq when I get home later today.
Back to top Go down
David02

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I never saw this topic. If you let me know you are there I will help. I have way more gold and food coming in than I can possibly spend
Back to top Go down
DrSadistic

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Id move but I have 5 cities to look after...
Back to top Go down
cortona

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:23 pm

I just moved both my cities up by David if any one needs help just pm me
Back to top Go down
David02

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:28 pm

I saw that Cortona. Let me know I u need anything. I have 17milliom of each resource just floating.

We are getting a little crowded over here too. Be careful about overloadin the area
Back to top Go down
d rock

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:33 pm

David02, its derek/ d rock o dock. im thinking about making the big move. unfortuantly i have 2 cities, gonna make a 3rd. if were gonna do "stations" let me know. thank god for all your food you set me or else i wouldnt be able to do crap right now. but finally having a million people rolling out of the oven will be nice. just let me know what were doing with that topic
Back to top Go down
David02

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:37 pm

you aren't that far away. Might not be a bad idea to stay where you are. Don't want to overcrowd the area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Headquaters.   Secondary Headquaters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secondary Headquaters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sparta :: Upcoming-
Jump to: