Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building a spare city for your troops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grailon
Commander

Building a spare city for your troops Empty
PostSubject: Building a spare city for your troops   Building a spare city for your troops Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Once you have 110 health i highly advise to build a spare city with just a castle and whatever you might need to build a command center.

You can send your army here whenever you are not using them so they do not consume upkeep at your main city.

The command center will allow you to send your army back to your main city.

It does not really cost food or gold to send your army out of your city like it says it does so your army will not be trapped or useless if you fall below 0 gold and food at the spare city
Back to top Go down
https://sparta.forum-nation.com
DrSadistic

Building a spare city for your troops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a spare city for your troops   Building a spare city for your troops Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:35 pm

This is a practice I've been using for some time and has saved me a ton of extra green.
Back to top Go down

Building a spare city for your troops
Page 1 of 1