Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whered they go?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tridentpoint

whered they go? Empty
PostSubject: whered they go?   whered they go? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:32 pm

I got my knight rank but lost 1000 troops...had two armies of bowmen out and fished battle about the same time giving my rank up but niether armies came back! Waht the hell?
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

whered they go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whered they go?   whered they go? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:29 pm

its a bug in the game, the developers are trying to get everyone their troops back though
Back to top Go down
https://sparta.forum-nation.com

whered they go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sparta :: Common Questions-
Jump to: