Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+10
tridentpoint
David02
Mafinky
jealosy2k
othen
jaiden22
Legionaries 1
Horse
lsufan1227
Grailon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How old are you?
8-10
General Chat - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%General Chat - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
11-15
 0% [ 0 ]
16-19
General Chat - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%General Chat - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
20-29
General Chat - Page 2 Vote_lcap94%General Chat - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 94% [ 15 ]
30 and up
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Spartank

General Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Yo yo..Names Chris but people call me Animal. 39 yrs old. love my new droid! Woot! work tech support and just bought Red Dead Redemption for PS3..Freakin awesome!
Back to top Go down
DrSadistic

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:48 am

Spartank wrote:
Yo yo..Names Chris but people call me Animal. 39 yrs old. love my new droid! Woot! work tech support and just bought Red Dead Redemption for PS3..Freakin awesome!

That game is a work of art, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Nevermind24

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:49 pm

My name is Anthony and I just graduated from college. I also just made knight today and tried to apply to this alliance on server 1 but I can't find it any more. Help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Stevey27

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Nevermind24 wrote:
My name is Anthony and I just graduated from college. I also just made knight today and tried to apply to this alliance on server 1 but I can't find it any more. Help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Try again now it should work. Good to have you on board!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2