Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+10
tridentpoint
David02
Mafinky
jealosy2k
othen
jaiden22
Legionaries 1
Horse
lsufan1227
Grailon
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How old are you?
8-10
General Chat Vote_lcap0%General Chat Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
11-15
 0% [ 0 ]
16-19
General Chat Vote_lcap6%General Chat Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
20-29
General Chat Vote_lcap94%General Chat Vote_rcap
 94% [ 15 ]
30 and up
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Grailon
Commander

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:27 am

Whats up guys i thought I would just make this post for general chating,
maybe just post what your doing on here so we can get to know eachother.
----Grailon
Back to top Go down
https://sparta.forum-nation.com
Grailon
Commander

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:36 am

My names Matt, I live in Cali and im 19 years starting college soon.
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Lebron is the King!   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:04 am

[b]Lebrons the man
Back to top Go down
Horse01

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:53 am

Hi im phil, 23 minnesota. Been a welder five years now great profession always wanted to be a blacksmith but the times dont call for that anymore im a very oldschool guy
Back to top Go down
lsufan1227

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:02 am

whats good guys. zach, 19 from va.
Back to top Go down
Horse

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:37 am

Just wondering but do we have any messages out on the world chat to recruit new members might b good idea
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:46 am

Horse wrote:
Just wondering but do we have any messages out on the world chat to recruit new members might b good idea
yes i post about 3 or 4 a day, but you guys can also post about it that would be great. next time you post something like this
post it in Suggestions. but i like the fact that your participating phil
Back to top Go down
Horse

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:59 am

Will do and keeping in touch n informed is always a good idea... in knowledge is power
Back to top Go down
Horse

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:16 am

Just made knighthood i thank our leader for passing his wisdom king
Back to top Go down
Legionaries 1

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Hello every one my name is trinity I am from new mexicothis game is awesom I am glad that our aliance is very interactive the help is good
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Legionaries 1 wrote:
Hello every one my name is trinity I am from new mexicothis game is awesom I am glad that our aliance is very interactive the help is good
yea our alliance is very communative for only being 3 days old and i cant believe we already have 6 people moved already
Back to top Go down
jaiden22

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Hey my name is JARED from Idaho been member for only about week steel worker and 21
years old tryin to get my gems so I can get to our base
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:49 pm

jaiden22 wrote:
Hey my name is JARED from Idaho been member for only about week steel worker and 21
years old tryin to get my gems so I can get to our base
Hope to see you at our base very soon jared thanks for registering on the forum General Chat Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
othen

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: othen   General Chat Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Hey guys , the names mike. Im a musican from waterford michigan. Enjoying the game.
Back to top Go down
jealosy2k

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:59 am

Hey, matt,this is another matt and I'm from wisconsin.
Back to top Go down
Mafinky

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:32 am

Hey Names Aaron im 22 from Kansas
Back to top Go down
Stevey27

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Hey everyone I'm Steve I'm a 25 year old civil engineer from the UK. Just gettin into this game its pretty cool ill move over to the base 2moro. When does pvp start?
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:20 pm

jealosy2k wrote:
Hey, matt,this is another matt and I'm from wisconsin.
lol whats up matt
Back to top Go down
Grailon
Commander

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:39 am

damn i stayed up to late playing some new xbox games lol, i probably wont be up til 12 tomorrow lol.

You guys are all doing pretty good, well better than everyone else i see on the maps
Back to top Go down
d rock o

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:27 am

whats up guys? im derek living in utah, 22, going to school working two jobs. very fun game, hopefully moving soon to your location. keep fighting and reviving my troops. haha. anywho, hopefully see yall soon down there
Back to top Go down
David02

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:05 pm

David, live in northern California. 29 years old. Really excited to be part of an active alliance that wants to work together
Back to top Go down
tridentpoint

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:25 pm

This i s starting to sound like an aa meeting! Hi names kevin from kenosha wisconsin and I am an alchoholic!! Lol Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kikiboy007

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:29 pm

hey guys my name is chris been playing now for four days and loving it, 24 sales rep good to be on the team
Back to top Go down
David02

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Hi Kevin!
Back to top Go down
DrSadistic

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:58 am

Hey guys, Kenny, 25 from GA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next