Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Welcome to our web forums. Here you will be able to find out what our alliance is currently doing, learn some game strategies and get some of you questions answered. You can also chat with other online members in the chatbox located at the bottom of the main page. To get started please login or register if you have not.

Keep building those armies up Spartans!
Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparta

Pocket Empires' Sparta Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I build a gem mine?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grailon
Commander

How do I build a gem mine? Empty
PostSubject: How do I build a gem mine?   How do I build a gem mine? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:30 am

If you are having troubles building your gem mine.

Problem, I cant find where to build it.
There will be a yellow patch of land just outside your city walls just like your food and gold mine, however it will be opposite to the food and gold mine.

I still do not see it.
You have probably not updated Pocket Empires in the Andriod Market, please update Pocket Empires from the Market then try solution one again.

Did this help you?
Back to top Go down
https://sparta.forum-nation.com
DrSadistic

How do I build a gem mine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I build a gem mine?   How do I build a gem mine? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:04 am

Just a note... you can only have 1 gem mine per Lord, not per city.
Back to top Go down

How do I build a gem mine?
Page 1 of 1